Saturday, August 31, 2013

Me...

My name is Elli, and I am a sophomore. I'm moody, controlling, and easily annoyed. 
Music is the love of my life, I spend most of my free time either making music or listening to it and finding new artists. My favorite bands are probably, Stars, Lorde, Andrew Bird, Death Cab for Cutie, Tegan and Sara, and Sufjan Stevens. I play the guitar, and attempt to play the drums. 
I'm a photographer, I take a lot of family photos, baby photos, and senior portraits, but I enjoy artistic photography more. 
I play soccer, well..kinda.. Last year the JV girls team at Whitney Young didn't have a goal keeper, and since I have a lot of friends on the soccer team they begged me to do it, and I did. I went to two soccer camps over the summer and I've gotten a lot better, so I plan on playing again this year. 
I have three brothers and one sister. We are a pretty close family because we move a lot, so every time we move and we don't have friends yet we just hang out with each other. In my fifteen years that I've been alive I have lived in seven different houses and gone to nine different schools. People always ask which place I liked living in the most, and it's hard to decide 'cause I like each place for different reasons and also dislike each place for some reasons; however when it comes down to it I would say that either San Jose or Chicago are my favorite places to live.
Something that really defines my life style and my personality is the fact that I am a Mormon. A lot of people misunderstand my church and that bothers other Mormon teenagers, but I don't really mind, I'm chill about it. 
One last thing, I absolutely LOVE food.



No comments:

Post a Comment